“Is there anything she didn’t help with?!?!
– Making sure we had a smooth timeline for the day of, and rehearsal dinner
– Ensuring we had gotten all vendor bases covered
– Helping us decide how to incorporate kids/family into the ceremony
– Help with deciding how we wanted the set up of our ceremony and reception
– On the wedding day you ensured everything went smoothly with all the vendors while I was relaxing and prepping the wedding morning
– Made sure we got every single picture we wanted fur our families
– Helped with the room switch to make sure our reception was everything we imagined
– Worked with our other vendors to ensure we got back from taking pics at a perfect time, and that the DJ announced everything perfectly
– Made sure we actually got some food!
– Got all our gifts to our hotel room and decorated it perfectly ❤️
Hiring her was BEST decision for our wedding day. I know some people think a day of coordinator is not necessary, and I may have been one of those people at first; however, after realizing what a big job it is to keep everything straight on the wedding day I knew it was the best choice. If I had to do it over, I wouldn’t have hesitated for a second knowing what I know now. Lindsay helped our wedding day go absolutely perfect, and if anything did go wrong, we knew nothing about it and I know Lindsay handled it perfectly. Lindsay has the perfect attitude and personality to both ensure she is getting along with everyone and things are going smoothly, but also the stern look to get onto the guys (crazy groomsmen) and keep their behavior in check. Such a fun and organized person to work with, really enjoyed her being apart of our day.” – Mrs. Darlene Miller